Friday, May 4, 2012

The Introduction...


So here is my mini intro:
I am a 30-something, Black (mostly), overweight, single mother looking to change my life.  I have decided that one of the ways I can improve myself and my health is to transition into natural and green living.  So far my transition to do this hasn’t been too bad.  The internet has been one of my greatest tools.  It has allowed me to do countless hours of research on those insomniac nights.
How far will I go with this?  I have no earthly idea, but I will strive to get as close to living 100% naturally as possible.
I started this blog because of the interest people have shown in things I have been changing about my life and what I have learned during my transition.  I hope you all will enjoy the info, recipes and anything else I decide to write about.  Let’s start this natural, healthy journey!

2 comments:

  1. First, I need to let you know how happy I am that you are doing this! I like your insight on things and feel that I've learned a lot from you already! I'm proud of you and will like to partake in this journey too!!

    Peace,

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot friend! I enjoy sharing what I learn.

      Delete